Wednesday, December 30, 2009 | By: ---ZeNoO---

TODAY'S QUOTES



What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere ?‘Hold my purse.’

Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don’t generate a lot of interest.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.


Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected!

I’m very brave generally, he went on in a low voice: “Only today I happen to have a headache.”
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don’t know the answer.

We are all born mad. Some remain so.

Whenever I’m caught between two evils, I take the one I’ve never tried.

Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.

There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the
minute it begins to rain.

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance ?

2 comments:

alin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
---ZeNoO--- said...

nape lak???..